OUR EFFORTS TOWARDS REDUCTION OF GREENHOUSE GASES EMISSIONS
GREEN HOUSE GASES
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Nitrous oxide (N2O)
Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6)
Nitrogen trifluoride (NF3)
Mahboob Industries stop adding these gases to the air resulting stoppage of the climate from warming. Our efforts of climate mitigation are being implemented in places overall in the factory. These climate mitigation efforts can be seen at individual levels including management, staff, employees and workers. Mahboob Industries moved towards renewable energy (Solar Energy). MIPL using LED lights, making building efficient by using heat reflective glasses, new air conditioning technology, reducing food waste, controlling unnecessary use of vehicles using petroleum fuel. Mahboob Industries efforts towards different types of tree plantation increases number of carbon sinks.
Reduction in carbon footprint
Mahboob Industries implemented all mitigation measures to reduce carbon footprint which can be observed at individual levels including management, staff, employees and workers.
1. We consume local and seasonal products.
2. We limit meat consumption and prefer plant based food.
3. We give awareness to our canteen staff about Vegan.
4. We moved towards renewable energy (Solar Energy).
5. We purchase reusable, recyclable product/materials.
6. We buy only what we need, to avoid waste.
7. We use energy-efficient appliance.
8. We travel wisely and avoid from unnecessary traveling.